Traduce/ Translate

domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

THE FIRST DAY WITH SNOW IN VÄXJÖ

Hej hej!!!

Today I was sleeping so well in my bed when I heard an SMS from my grilfriend that weaks me up. I read it and it said ''Il a neigé :D''. That means ''it snowed!''. I looke through my window and, yes, there was snow everywhere!! It was the first day with snow in Växjö  and it's been really joyful!

I quickly woke up, dressed me up and I met my girlfriend to go downtwon from the University. We were walking to enjoy the lake and to feel the snow in our faces. It reminded me when I do sky, it is always white everywhere you go.


When we arrived in Växjö, we went to have coffee and I bought a winter hat to protect my ears, it was really cold! Then we come back Uni and we saw our friends. We walked ICA (the main supermarket in Sweden) to buy the ingridients to prepare a Paella. It is Sunday and this Spanish tradition cannot ever be broken haha =)

While my collegues were preparing the Paella, I went to the library. There was a snow battle in front of the library. People was throwing snowballs each other and having a lot of fun! Of course, I joined them.

Then, some of my friends, my girlfriend and me walked to the castle to see the frozen lake. It was incredible. In only one night, the lake was completely frozen. We took some pictures of the lake and the castle.



After this, we went back home. Some of my friends and girlfriend went to eat a kebab but I went with my others friends to have a Paella. It was a very good Sunday and you know what?? It has not finished yet ;))



I can finally says that ''It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!''

GOD JUL =)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario